Our first annual Kickball Tournament and Family Fun Carnival was a great success! We raised $8,661.50, exceeding our goal by over $1,000! We can’t thank you all by name so we’ll give a run down:
- To our sponsors: Reven Pharmaceuticals and AhVo – thank you for helping us put on a great event.
- Also sponsors: FastSigns Arvada and i3logix – thank you for making us look great with the banners, shirts and signage.
- Rise Photography, Random Thoughts Production – thank you for capturing our event.
- Woodrow Wilson Academy – thank you for sponsoring our carnival games.
- Brian S. Popp Law offices and Ivy’s Lemonade Stand – thank you for keeping us hydrated and fed.
- Next to our wonderful volunteers – we couldn’t have done any of it without you.
- My biggest heartfelt thank you is to our Kickball Teams! You all are amazing! You came out and played with so much enthusiasm I’m sure your laughter is still echoing through the neighborhood. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We thank you and hope to see you again next year.
- And to everyone who donated to the teams – thank you for making our 1st event a success.
Thank You, Muchas Gracias, Danke Shoen, Merci Beaucoup, Grazie! You all are #TransportingTheBrave!